Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hi-Chew

I was walking through LeeLee's with my mom when I saw a pack of strawberry Hi-Chew. I haven't had Hi-Chew in a long time, and because I am destined for diabetes in the near future, I immediately grabbed one.


Why have I not gotten obese off of these sooner.

So good. 


But I realize not everyone knows what Hi-Chew is. 





It's a type of asian candy chew sort of thing and I don't know why I'm acting like I know what it is because I have no idea. It could be made from recycled colon, it doesn't matter, it's just that delicious. 






Here is a drawing of me holding a grossly out of proportion Hi-Chew.


I love Hi-Chew. It makes the sun peek out from clouds of mundane sweets. I could destroy a pack of Hi-Chew in half a day. I am a beast. 

The excitement that I feel when undressing that sexy Hi-Chew from it's delicate rice paper clothing is impossible to describe. And no, I am not creepy, I just love Hi-Chew, as do my saliva glands. 


Side note, I have big gums and tiny teeth. That's a life drawing. Everything about it is true to life. Everything.


I like Hi-Chew. It makes me see in pink and plaid.

I like Hi-Chew so much that I connect it with my obsession with Pokemon.








No comments:

Post a Comment